2017 Boys Tennis Tryout Checklist
Each player needs to have completed the following in order to play this year:
1. Go to the Finance Office or online at My School Fees and pay your Participation Fee of $100. This allows you to practice and play on the team.
2. Register on RMA (Register My Athlete). Follow the videos of how to do that.
3. Go get a Physical. If you haven't done that in the past year you'll need one. Upload your complete physical on RMA. We are going completely paperless this year so you'll need to do that to complete the RMA process.
4. Complete the Concussion Protocol training. That video can be found on the AF Athletic Registration Youtube channel.
5. Fill out the Boys Tennis Questionaire.
6. Add yourself to the Reminders for Tennis.
7. Order your sweet tennis gear. This is not a requirement unless you plan on playing JV or Varsity.
8. See you on Monday, February 27th @ 3:00!