We've had a busy couple of weeks, here's some highlights from the season so far and reminders for the upcoming week.
- Beat Maple Mountain (5-2)
- Beat Herriman (6-1)
- Went 2-2 in the Ashton Invite, played some high quality teams (lost to Olympus 2-5, beat Provo 6-1, beat PG 6-1, lost to Skyline 3-4)
- 2 weeks of practice under our belt, lots of challenge matches & practice
- Parent/Player meeting held
- Varsity/JV practice Monday, Wednesday, & Friday @ 2:30
- Varsity/JV match Tuesday vs. Westlake (@ AF) 3pm
- Varsity/JV match Thursday vs. PG (@ PG) 3pm - bus leaves @ 1:45
- Practice Squad practice Monday & Friday @ 4:30
- Practice Squad match vs. Skyridge this Wed (@ Skyridge) @ 5:30pm
- Bus to PG will need to leave @ 1:45, not 2:15. Bus transportation is going to be tough this year so we need to leave earlier than anticipated. Those playing will be checked out at 1:25 on Thursday.
- Pay your participation & equipment fees online. $100 for participation, $25 for equipment.